Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Federal Agency Help

If you are in need of assistance with a federal agency my office will work with you in an attempt to resolve your inquiry. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to ensure you receive a fair and timely response to your request for assistance.

My office only has the capacity to assist constituents with issues under federal jurisdiction. Please consult this official A-Z list of federal agencies to determine if the agency you are experiencing difficulty with is federal.

In order to better serve you, please fill out and sign the required Privacy Release Form:
PDF iconCasework Privacy Authorization Form .pdf

For immigration related cases, please also fill out and sign the required USCIS Privacy Release Form:
PDF iconUSCIS Privacy Release Form
**Note: Form must be completed in English.

Once completed, please mail or fax it to my District Office at:

Office of Congressman Juan Vargas
Attn: Director of Casework
333 F Street, Suite A
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Fax: 619-422-7290